Terms & CondtionsPropWay - Find a nice place to live!
- Definitions and Interpretation
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer, and associated devices, that appears on or forms part of Our Site; and
Means ‘Propway Limited’ , a company registered in England under company number 68310 , whose registered and trading address is at [Lake View Drive Sherwood Park,
Information About Us
- Propway is an innovative tech start up and high energy estate agent property portal. Propway generates sales enquiries from modern, on message sources from professionals as well as traditional buyers. Challenging the status quo of property buying and renting,
- OUR BUSINESS MODEL:
Propway is lean, keen and delivering fast turnaround digital sales assets such as photography, videos, floorplans, virtual tours and other real estate state-of-the-art and innovative technology products to ensure that properties are listed for sale and rent and are always ahead of the pack. We also advertise on all the social media platforms. We also benefit from strong network effects as our property audience and the properties our customers advertise create a ‘virtuous circle’ of end users, developers, real estate agencies, letting agents, community developers, government regulators enhancing our value proposition.
To improve the digital presence of real estate stakeholders by providing them the best online marketing solutions.
To make the real estate sector of the UK accessible to all by advertising property listings in the most transparent way by highlighting all the aspects.
- OUR CUSTOMERS
Propway’s customers are primarily:
Real Estate agents
Lettings agents; and
Builders & Real Estate developers
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to 4.3 below, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any page from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- We are the owner and author (or the authorised licensee) of the Content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. Our status as the owner and author of Content must always be acknowledged.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may link to any page of Our Site. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at [email protected] address] for further information.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass or materially alarm, inconvenience, upset or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this 5.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes or facilitates the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action where the consequences may be serious.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- Privacy and Cookies
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at [[email protected]] or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at [https://www.propway.co.uk/contact-us.]
- Data Protection
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation and your rights under that legislation. “Data Protection Legislation “ means the applicable data protection and privacy laws including, but not limited to, EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the Data Protection Act 2018 and any applicable national laws, regulations, and secondary legislation in England and Wales concerning the processing of personal data or the privacy of electronic communications, as amended, replaced or updated from time to time.
- Law and Jurisdiction